2010 is here

enjoy my last day of 18 years old at 2009
at somewhere near highway
to watch fireworks from I CITY
actually the main road to I CITY already been blocked
and other minor road to it was jammed like hell
so went to a park to watch it
nice fireworks
>.<

didn't plan to countdown for it
since i'm tired after work
but after fetch by family they told me going to I CITY
i was like...
OKAY~ ANYWAY I'M TIRED
I DUN FEEL LIKE GOING
hahax~
so just get to c how year 2009 end :(

the next day work
tired
tired
very tired
already been working full shift since few days ago

resolution?
this year resolution is not MUCH as last year
and of coz wont be listing it out here
just very few
and simple things
that are tough to be achieve

as what i put on my FB status
new year....new journey...new challenge...new experience...new problem to face...new things to worry... lol ~

this one
is just so real
but hope my 19 years old year for year 2010
will be
an eye opener for a good things to happen
:)
that will make me feel
worth to live

anyway~
thx for ppl who wish me new year wishes
sorry for some which i didn't reply coz my mobile having some prob
and at the same time the line is packed with traffic XD

another things is so sorry to my dear frenz that cant join u all at centro
miss u all ~



0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥