musical carousel

just make me think of one thing
that i wish to own
but i guess my parent would not spend their money on that
it's a carousel musical box
previously....
if not mistaken it was not too long ago i saw it in S&J
but it's a very simple dimple one
even in lovely lace shop also have it
that one look nicer~

hey.. my $$ man !!!
*sob sob*
wondering if i buy it, my money will just gone.
.
i guess better save it as my own present
gifting to myself next year...lol..
gotta save now.
..
since been wanting it for quite some time already
wanna make my wish
es come true ^^
too bad i can't search it's picture on the net

couldn't save the image
...
but i can find some other image of carousel music box
on google!




look at these simple one =)
some even bring vintage feel ^^


(the 1st one got LED light ~woooots)
(the second one is double decker...cun o~!)
(oh god ...so many horses to be ride
)


i guess kids would definitely love it!
ignore that bunny carousel..hahaa

and not to miss out
some carousel in different shape and sizes!


sometimes...

when i want something
i guess that thing i want is quite tough to get in Malaysia
since it's like most of them are manufactured at western

disappointed
...
i've seen many teddies that couldn't be find in Asia
it's so cute!!!
when u look at it you wanna cuddle it dont wanna let it go!
haha i wanna buy a pony plushie
hmmmp~

[sudd make me think of despicable me when the lil girl shouted 'it's so fluffay i'm gonna die!!']

[this is exactly the same scene right now... == good example]

i guess it will cost a lot in Malaysia for a really really nice one~
i better buy when i get a chance to go oversea

[when? lmao]

hey~!
not to forget
The Sesame Street character's
PLUSHIE!
it's not cheap in Malaysia for the original & big one
sad =(

cookie monster and elmo
looks desperate to be own
when u see them displayed on the shelf

T___T

why am i still wishing to get these
...
i wish i am grown up sometimes!


dreamie land .....

3 Scuttlebutt:

  1. ooo how i love love those carousels...wish i can have 1.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE CAN I BUY ONE AND HOW MUCH
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    THANK YOU
    JOHN TOTH

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥