it's the new beginning

hey dear friends
it's friday now,
gonna be fully a week for my semester break
and gonna be left another week
to spend!
well, my days really seems so called pack
but that THAT pack
u get what i mean? lol
no i dun think u guys get it
hahaha
i got my shopping done half on saturday
with mummy!!
then another gadgets shopping on sunday
with brother!!
and guess what?
i walk with my heels for more than 3 hours non-stop
that's crazy
tired leg
all because of my sandle torn
end up wearing heels
T___T
monday went out with mummy to finish some stuff
tuesday went to see some stuff for
next week sister's graduation
then, wednesday came!
mum and i went for one DIY tutorial
[i persuade her to go with me LOL]


we made flower
from a kinda cloth similar to panty hose material
but not a panty hose of coz
not easy though
made wrong must open back everything
and do it all over again
looks simple
but need a very good skill!
then evening go KL
mum went for class
i wait outside
@__@
lol...
thursday stay at house after morning's bah kut teh with dad and mum
today clean up part of my house
include my room
aiks
messy !
there's more to go for cleaning up other part
of my house as well
@@
hope can finish up by tomorrow!
got a little bit tired of what i am doing nowadays
tired more to a meaning of getting bored and exhausted i guess
not a good feeling for my guts
what to do next?
should i figure out some ways to solve it?
else i guess i gonna be a lil moody i guess
[no!!! i hate moody moody!]
well forget all of the above
let me tell u dears some stuff
i got tatoo-ed!
tatoo by iron
T_______T
OUCH!
while ironing my dad's clothes
i accidentally iron till part of my body
wuwuwu
luckily mum gave me a gel to put on
it relieve the pain immediately
and now left a scare
one line
if i add another curve strike to the above shape from the iron
i guess it would be a NIKE's logo
==
just kidding guys
it hurts a lot
=(
please dun left any scars
i hate scars!
well now,
i am blogging outside my house
while waiting for the
perseids meteor shower to show up
not easy though
did i see the wrong time
=(
last time quite easy to see
just need to wait
but today din show up at all
sad!!!
i must wait !!!!!
waiting......~



0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥