.I personally love her.



Elizabeth Gilbert
Yeah, that's her.
I am not a book worm or something related,
*other than school text book =S that i have to spend time reading*
since I started to stop reading at my high school.
Till then I miss those moment I used to spend time reading,
especially books that can heal your soul.

That makes me personally, secretly, fell in love with Elizabeth Gilbert.
An author who roams all over the world and write on what she had learnt and experienced.
She makes me wanna read all of her books she published. 
She is a strong woman.
Heck I wanna be like her =)

Happiness is the consequences of personal effort.
You fight for it,
strive for it,
insist upon it,
and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it.
You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings.
And once you have achieve a state of happiness,
you must never become lax about maintaining it,
you must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever,
to stay afloat on top of it.
If you don't
you will leak away your innate contentment.
It's easy enough to pray when you're in distress
but continuing to pray even when your crisis has passed is like a sealing process,
helping you soul hold tight to its good attainments.
(Gilbert E. 2006)





dreamie land .... 


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥