Skin Food Mascara

today went to search some info on skin food product,
i google-d some forum that post topic on it
and guess what
i bought a skin food mascara
chestnut volume
and there is a girl post this up


my bf bought me the black chestnut volume mascara today at MV...
the SA told me that chestnut volume mascara is for lengthening while the chestnut lenghtening mascara is for volumizing...
i was asking her if she really noe what she was toking about or not...
she den say skinfood got printing error... they tersilap print the lengthening as volumizing and vice versa...
den she took out the tester and told me tat lenghtening mascara got a straight wand while a volumizing wand got a curve wand...
so can anyone tell me izzit true about wat this SA has said?
T_T

but then later there is a gal post another up
that RELIEVED ME ALOT!!!


today i went to 1U skinfood to ask about the mascara...
the SA there insisted that skinfood dun have any printing error...
summore she told me that the mascara wand for lengthening is actually slightly curved, so it can separate the lashes and curl them nicely...
for volumizing will be a straight wand as it builds up only colour
i told her my situation and wat the SA in MV said and asked bout exchanging the mascara...
she said she will asked her supervisor for me...
d supervisor was helpful and say can exchange, cuz i haven open ma...
but she took my receipt so she can inform MV's branch la
summore she ask me d details of the SA in MV
i think that SA will kena fire ady tongue.gif
i never like SAs who are not familiar with their products wan...
i felt like i was being cheated!
but really, 1U SA are much better than MV!

PHEWWWW~ FEEL OF POSTING THIS UP...HOPE EVERYONE WONT ENCOUNTER THIS THINGY...NOT A GOOD FEEL XD

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥