22/9/2009 <3


GUYS I'M BACK!!!
sorry for neglecting my blog...:(
kena marah from V
bwahahaha
she also same same la...since stop at LIZARD that post
blekk :P
anyway...i almost forgot the password of this blog
and almost wanna give up this blog
duh~
just only neglect for almost a month already
miss out sooo many things i wanna share with my buddies
yea~this week is RAYA break...
went out to meet gfs...got vian..tzi...hong...and the best is KATHRINA WAS THERE TOO!!!
man...it's been ages since the last meet with her...
went to sing k at neway...
bwahahaha...of coz girls day out sure fun d...
elaine and tzi u guys miss out a lot d...BUT nevermind....my long break comin d...
still can meet up <3
sang hell lot of song for 5 hours...
man....we lost our voice ...
dunno how our SING song became SCREAM song...==""
yeap!~ we also met yick poh...catherine...and two other fren i forgot the name ...SORRY!
there it goes for my gf's day out...cant wait for another :)

anyway...haven finish eng assignment...dying soon...XD

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥