Check Stock T__T

today early in the morning get up
didn't even felt i am sleeping
I DIDN'T EVEN SLEEP!
it's just like close my eyes...dreams...then woke up anytime i want
i dream and still can aware of the time passing till morning
so very tired with it~

get to work, get called from supervisor that on the way coming
and there both of them came
and start all the stock checking
those hanging and display clothes still ok~
but when comes to check stock in store
it was like ur nose will never get comfortable
work like robot till 6pm only both of them went back

while in the store...i was climbing the rack
scary lor
T____T
climb till the highest rack dont even dare to move my leg
later slip off sure broke my bone
this is just to find hanger for pants
tak de langsung
all hanger for clothes...duh~
just so damn filthy

after they went back, all went have lunch+dinner meal >.< then my workmate, siti and i played around...went and wear the ladybird's sweater and 'snake' out to go greenbox sing k...HAHAHA
damn scare the sweater's tag came out...later ppl thought we steal clothes ar...XD
hmmm...tired o~ head damn dizzy...and heavy..
no off day for this week.
:(


saw elaine...
miss u le
so long din c dao u
>.<


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥