2nd year student

gosh~ started my new sem...and feeling older...LOL
by the way guys..
i'm so sorry for neglecting my blog
:P
coz busy for my last semester...
it was totally a MESS!!!
but manage to do my best for my subject

the best part is

we went broga hill for a hike

woots~ tired!

my break trip

although just went genting highland

but we really have fun for the 3 days 2 nights trips





...we had a lot of fun... :)


and went ice skating too

been ages since my last visit to there

and the funny things is i slip there too

>__<

funny though...lol

loose balance XD



so starting this semester


gonna buck up my subject study everything


aiks...


wish me lucks







P:S
so miss my gf











0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥