a new start, a new beginning . . .



2011
the first thoughts came in my mind
was
another new year is coming,
just let it come~

i got no good nor bad feeling about it.

Just that i concern more on my age.
Feelings of time to get my real future plan to work out

seems to be bothering me...

but not much things i can do right now~
since my condition is kind of helpless
in working out what i want...
i guess i dream way too big perhaps.
Let me plan to start with little ones
=)


Celebrated my new year eve with bunch of high school friends,
just love that night,
we are having good talks at a cafe.
Until came to midnight where non of us realize
it's the end for 2010.

I just love the moments when the fireworks are lit up
>~<
oooooooouuhhh~
i love the feelings

hahaha
i cherished the moment when i stood there watching it~
& that is the moment where i felt,
hey~
maybe 2011 is a 'something' year to me
than a 'nothing' one
=D
*ding!*
hopes are brighten!

Another thing that gave me a good start in new year was

i won a lucky giveaway from a blog that is
Hope In A Blog
i gonna post about this next time...
and al
l i can say is,
it makes me feel so lucky.
I had never feel such a lucky feelings for such a long time,
almost for the whole 2010 year~

although the roller coaster rides in 2010
really makes me feel
owh~ that how life goes...
but i appreciate i have been through it.
Without these experience..

i'll never be the one i am today.

So what can i say?
2011 just gave me a feelings of great begin
ning
the start of my 20 years of life!

Yeap!
my new semester has started!
hmmmp~

what i can say is
all my classes seems like quite interesting
=D
aha!
Hope i don't screw up this semester!
also, my college changed it's name no longer called
HICT
[HELP International College of Technology]
it's,

Help CAT
[HELP College of Arts & Technology]

please please please give me a something this semester
*fingers crossed*




XOXO


dreamie land .....


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥