reblog and BOLD what applies you....

My Personality :

· I’m loud
· I’m obnoxious
· I’m sarcastic
· I’m cocky
· I cry easily
· I have a bad temper
· For the most part, I don’t like people
· I’m easy to get along with
· I have more enemies than friends
· I’ve smoked
· I’ve smoked weed
· I drink coffee
· I clean my room daily

My Appearance :

· I wear makeup (depends too)
· I wear a piece of jewelery at all times
· I wear contacts
· I wear glasses
· I have/had braces
· I change my hair color often
· I straighten my hair often
· I have piercing
· I have small feet

Relationships :

· I’m in a relationship now
· I’m single
· I’m crushing-ish…
· I’m in love
· I’m always scared of being hurt
· An ex has physically abused me, at least once
· I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
· I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
· I’ve been in love more than two times
· I believe in love at first sight

Friendships :

· I have a best friend
· I have at least ten friends
· I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
· I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend
· I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences :

· I’ve been on a plane
· I’ve been on a train
· Someone close to me has died
· I’ve taken a taxi
· I’ve taken a city bus
· I’ve taken a school bus
· I’ve gone bungee jumping
· I’ve made a speech
· I've been in some sort of club
· I’ve won an award
· I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
· I’ve been in a physical fight

Music :

· I listen to R&B
· I listen to country
· I listen to pop
· I listen to techno
· I listen to rock
· I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it
· I hate the radio
· I buy CDs

Television :

· I spend at least six hours a day watching TV
· I watch soap operas daily
· I’m in love with Days of Our Lives
· I’ve seen and liked The OC
· I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill
· I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model
· I’ve seen and liked Popular
· I’ve seen and liked 24
· I’ve seen and liked CSI
· I’ve seen and liked Everwood

Family Life :

· I get along with both of my parents
· My biological parents are still together
· I have at least one brother
· I have at least one sister
· I have at least one step brother/sister
· I have at least one half brother/sister
· I’ve been kicked out of my house
· I’ve ran away from home
· I’ve made my parents cry
· I’ve lied to my parents
· I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
· I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing
· I've walked out when i am grounded
· I don’t live with my parents
· Parents are screwed up and gone

Hair :

· I’ve been brown
· I’ve had streaks
· I’ve cut my hair in the past year
· I’ve dyed my hair in the past year
· I’ve been blonde
· I’ve been red
· I’ve been light brown
· I’ve been medium brown
· I’ve been blue/green
· I’ve gotten my hair thinned
· I use conditioner
· I’ve used Silk Therapy
· I’ve used hot oil treatments
· I’ve curled my hair
· I’ve straightened my hair
· I’ve ironed my hair
· I've braided my hair


School : (applies on my high school..that's already my past one =P)

· I’ve yelled at a teacher
· I’ve been suspended
· I’ve had an in-school suspension
· I’ve been sent to the principals office
· I’ve walked out of class
· I’ve skipped an entire day of school (yet i'm still a good student.. XD)
· I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
· I’ve failed a test
· I’ve cheated on a test
· I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
· I’ve failed Art
· I’ve failed PE
· I’ve failed Math
· I’ve failed Science
· I’ve failed another class
· A teacher has called my parents



=O
ok~
...that's me
*wink wink*


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥