letters to no where


this gonna be silly
but i'm still gonna do it!

Dear SANTA,

i might be greedy at this time,
but i already narrowed down
my wish list
to this
SHORT!

i really really wish to own a

Guerlain Meteorites

[this is just one of it... i can list few MORE things under this category.
These things are my pocket's disaster T__T]


Fish Eye Lomo 2 (Chrome)
[thought of getting it for myself this Christmas
but the same old thing happened,
i'm broke after my shopping spree]


Nike bag

i couldn't find picture for it
i guess it was an old product
(maybe =S)
but idk whether it is still available in store
that is an electric blue gym bag
with a
big nike strike
and with bright green handle and zipper
=(
i want that bag so badly
its something similar to this type~
[saw this bag quite long ago but still longing for it,
i just scare my mum might kill me coz
i already bought few bags
=O]

The Body Shop Vit. C set

[all i can say is this whole set is gonna cost me a bomb.
The whole amount of this set is not much~
that's why i mention it in the 1st sentence
and i'm still a poor student]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm lazy to list it all out dear Santa,
coz i'm just LAZY enough to tell the other thingy out!
coz some are already mentioned on the blog~
go and have a look!
HAHAHA

kidding~

BUT

i really really really wish to have these wishes come true:

HAPPY FAMILY
HAPPY ME
HEALTHY FAMILY
HEALTHY ME
=)

if i have these 4 come true,
then every other things i hope to get
in studies,
jobs,
finance
will be able to find easily
>~<


that's all for the letters to no where...
&
early wishes to peeps who are in my blog
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
love all of you~

xoxo




dreamie land .....



0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥