happy moments


although tired with my working hours
in this semester break,
but i learn a lot
=)

my one week once off day
are being use fully~
with mum and friends
=D

the best is
i don't have to wait for off days to meet them
some of them even come to see me
when I'm working
and have lunch with me
it's a hearts warming one

thanks dears and guys ♥

by the way
did i missed to post about meteor?
YES!
it's meteor again!

i saw it...again!
they really make me fall in ♥
when i see them pass by~
it's beautiful
the last meteor at December
Geminid meteor
>~<
cant wait to see the next coming one.
If anyone here have not get a chance to see it.
Please pay attention to any news of the coming meteor
near the earth...
You guys should not miss that moment!
It's really a moment to enjoy in your life
waiting for it to show up!

----------------------------------------------------------

2010 is gonna come till the end by next week...
2010,
you've been treating me well enough,
i got all you had on me,
the challenges, happy, sad, tough, confuse
and all the moment!
glad I've passed it all
There's more to go next coming year
i can't wait to face my 20's years of my life...
=X
seriously,
I'm kind of scare...
no idea why am i feeling so...
but i know i can make it
making my 20's life a better one!
hiak hiak hiak~~!!
i can do it!!!


dreamie land .....



1 Scuttlebutt:

  1. lol that is you.. xD

    i thought who (was thinking was some model or google random pic) =P... lenglui wor good good :)

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥