It's tomorrow! =O


i just love it
that people talk to me in Malay language..
when they are the same race as me~
last time i used to feel bored and kind of irritated,
when people thought i was a Malay girl
instead of a Malaysian Chinese,
but now i realize that
hey~
it's still a good thing after all =P
i get to know what they are talking about
[good or bad]
just right i
n front of me.
Especially in my work place.
Cool

**********************

I took a day leave from my workplace tomorrow
this is awesome~
coz it's Sunday and i am supposed to be working
on weekends in mall!
My cousin sister is having her wedding lunch tomorrow.
But too bad,
i don't think the coming week's Sunday and Monday
i can take leave.
Since i heard it's tough for staff to take such
a leave especially on weekend.
That two day is the day
my cousin is getting marry from
one state to another.
='(
feeling bad can't get to join them.
>__<

right now,
i'm freaking tired~
my feet whenever i'm making the first step after i am awake
hurts a lot,
and my cramp came back.
The feeling of cramp on my legs
every early morning is not a pleasant things!!!
I HATE IT SO MUCH!

but,
still
i love my jobs...
left 26 days for me to be in this workplace~
i leave this place a memory of me!
so as people who meet me in this shop~
making it a special one
=)

time to hug my bed
night peeps!

XOXO
XOXO
dreamie land .....






0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥