i don't wanna hate you...

i just wanna spend a nice day tomorrow but why cant you understand?
i ALWAYS ask you before anyone else~
i always ask you,
what you wanna do when i am free...
i put almost most of my free time
by trying to accompanying you
since i am getting such a day.

But
you never understand
how i put thing 1st for you before my other task and people.
I push forward other things to do to on another day
just because wanna spend more time
helping you get things you need,
spending time going out with you.

Every time i go out with you,
you disappoints me.
LISTEN!
YOU DISAPPOINTS ME!!!!
SO MUCH!!!!!!

Every time when i feel disappointed,
i told myself,
my next coming leisure day,
will not be spending time with you.

Due to our relationship,
i'll never get to do such a mean act.
I still ask you the same question~
HEY~ what you wanna do tomorrow...
you wanna go anywhere?
*mentioning few places*

You know what...
even before things are happening for tomorrow,
the conversation for planning already disappoints me.

Please don't make me feel angry,
i hope I'm not the one who is
selfish
naive
in this argument.

Because,
nobody is there to tell me
whose fault it is.
This is the most stupid, silly and no actual fact-based
argument
coz
the argument always include
NON RELATED STUFF

You always make me feel
confuse...

i put too much expectation on you
that i know,
i shouldn't.

but i don't want to be called selfish~
that's why i am here
wanna spend time with you before the others...

i hate it when this thing happens...
i really hate it so much~

feel better after expressed it out...
= l




0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥