?





I'm tired.
I'm tired with life
that doesn't come with instruction.
Fuck and screw things that happened.

I'm so mixed up with what I should be doing right now.
I screwed up my own life.
Until I don't even know when I should smile, 
cry, regret and getting angry.

Should I be happy that
I am still here standing all this while in this circumstances
encounter all these nasty stuff not becoming crazily insane
or
should I be worrying that
I shouldn't be in this state,
it's better for me to just make myself mentality distorted by 
attempting dangerous action 
eg.
suicide.

And
does the above choice really matter 
to what I suppose to be doing right now?

Look,
I just screwed myself again.


FML



dreamie land ....





0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥