...a short note to myself...




Dear,
Yumiko...

Sorry to say that
sometimes I'm tired of being happy...
Laughing and smiling all day long
&
enjoy being alone
doing what i love to do.
It's true that i do really enjoy it
and not faking it.
But somehow,
sometimes,
my jaws is telling me it needs a break
and my mouth tells me that it's tired.
While my heart is telling me
is ok not to be happy all the times but not often.
My brain is telling me
I'm tired of processing thoughts related
to happiness.
As well,
my feelings is expressing that
I'm so sick of this mode all the time.
Maybe,
I'm just tired of entertaining myself all the time.
Guess i need to take a break from it.

So dear,
Yumiko...
Forgive me if i am down for that few moments
but I'm alright..
very.
But do remember,
that you have done a good job
of pampering yourself.
=)

I think need drugs with the label of
'happy pills'
whenever my screw loose in my brain.
[like right now]
like this...







dreamie land ....



1 Scuttlebutt:

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥