I am now 22. I am 22!!!



Hello beloved peeps I am back for 2013 post.
I really almost breakup with this blog huh.. yeah...
It seems like a long journey but it never succeed so here I am again =).
What makes me back to this post?
This...



My favorite song of all time and my phone ringtone since after I met this song.
I really couldn't understands why I am so into this song.
It's like even after a year I have change as who I am,
when I listen to this music,
I goes back to who I really am,
the state of feelings, the joy...
it soothes me
a lot, in a very delicate way.
Just that simple.

So, 
looking back at my post title,
yeah.
I'm still having those 18 years old attitude with me.
Cause I actually didn't concern on my age and how I should behave.
After last year 21 years old birthday celebration with most of my friends,
this year,
I never plan anything and no one plan for me too.
I passed my birthday as it seems like I am still 21 years old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nah!!!
My family celebrated so as my boy!
Okay,
I should be serious with it.
With my age right now.
Unless I am old enough to really, you know, let go everything
and just enjoy the life. 

It's super late/early I guess.
It's 5.21am in Malaysia.
I should have been in my bed early than this time but I am not sleepy.
I passed my sleeping time.
=(
It's Sunday already.
Another wasted sleepy day!

I MISS MY BLOG AND READER!
...XOXO...


dreamie land ....


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥