.Hello Vinyl.








This is one of the best gift ever I received in my life.
Thank you Cloudy.
I don't know how much I can pay you back for this.
You gave me so much!

You let me have a chance to play it,
to choose records,
to buy it,
to  search it everywhere in the market,
that kind of excitement and experience.
I can't find it elsewhere.

This is something I've been longing for.
But you realize it for me.
It makes me think that nothing is impossible.
Even it is,
ridiculously I will still think it can be happen.

Thank you for this magic.





dreamie land ....




0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥