it's fun =)



I have just join Pipit 4th Anniversary Wishes Art.
It's Pipit calling art wishes for independent artist and designer~

anyone and everyone can join it!
The artwork that submitted by each designer
is gonna be displayed on banner
(the 1st image)
and gonna be displayed on Kaka Art Market for this coming
NOVEMBER!
cool!!!

but frankly,
i still not satisfy with my drawing...
something can make it looks better
=S
ok... i know..
fussy aint i?

let's go to the next one then,
haha


before the Pipit's art calling,
i've join the Rado Young Design competition,
for fun!
XD
i took part in 'photography' section
but i wish i got the time to take a really nice picture...
too bad...
i'm not having enough of time for that..
so i submitted that beach photo...
kinda look plain boring...
however, i personally feel my theme did bring up
a little spark on the photo i took~

hmmmm...
good try though
(praising own self haha~)


Well,
it's better than didn't submit anything right?
At least i participate =D
i'm enjoying doing it..
it's fun

And the coming one
is kinda personal art work
for minifanfan...
hopes i really got time to do postcard for her!!


stay tune!
dreamie land .....

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥