.surprise.


Meanwhile,
 when I too bored and went google up my own blogger web address,
I found this

I never think that there is even people will take my blog as their favourite blog...
that's kind of surprise to me to see this happening.
Apparently when I google up 'Jennifer F'
since it is account of her Facebook fan page 
I just knew that she is one of the 
Top 10 finalists for Miss Universe Malaysia 2011!
*jaws dropped*

She got my eye stuck on her pictures..
ya know like..
she is soooooo beautiful!



See how mesmerizing her look is?!
I almost got blown away by her first picture!


there you go,
that's her blog...
anyway to Jeniifer Foh,
thanks for liking this blog =) 
and my lovely followers too~
I never really get to say thanks for my followers who followed me...
and now i just wanna shout 
Thanks for following though we are strangers 
=)
y'all! 


dreamie land ....

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥