.New Year 2012.




Hello peeps..
This is late night post with lots of love.
Wish you guys Happie New Year 
&
 best of lucks in 2012.
Well, 
nobody knows whether it is gonna be a good or tough year,
but just bear in mind that 
no matter it is good or bad,

.... accept the challenge and live it to the max!


...and starting from tonight, I need to forget what's gone 
appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next...
...and do more what makes me happy and truly me!
Life is short and time waits no one,
Let's make the best starting from today.

I  you all peeps
Yes... Y O U ! ! !
*hugs*


baby panda smooch you... *xoxo*

dreamie land ....

1 Scuttlebutt:

  1. love the way you blog. keep it up "]
    and lovely music btw.
    your reader, carmen :]

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥