.wrong men or wrong women.






If you had EVERYTHING taken away from you -
your body, your job, your whole self definition - What would you be left with?
You'd be left with your mind.
You'd be left with your heart.
You'd be left with your spirit.
You'd be left with your kindness.
You'd be left with your generosity.
You'd be left with your sense of humor.
Strip away your looks, your home, your career, your money and you'd be left with
everything that's on the inside.


*****


Our answer is right here in front of you.
You've been investigating in the least important qualities.
Looks come and go. Jobs come and go.
Money comes and goes.
What lasts forever is CHARACTER.


*****


Article Credits to:




dreamie land ....


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥