ExErCiSe!!!7 NoVeMbEr :)

hahaha....SO HAPPY~!
get to play badminton and swim in botanic club house...:D
happy and excited!!!!
just love getting sweat XD
get soooo bored staying in house...JUST THE 2ND WEEK ONLY OK!!
!___! but it's feels like too long for me
get to meet everyone except tzi...she's havin final
lol...but we're havin fun...KAKAKA~

went to vian house thought of vian will drive...
but since quite inconvenient so change driver to elaine ...
hmm...so went to the club house and waited wei hao...
quite long...
BUT...
the 'but' i shift to another story later...XD so now temporary forget the BUT word yea~

so went and play badminton 1st...haha...
so warm up done...and everythin done play till half went and compete playing badminton
==''' loose wor...loose twice tim!!! all because of the PRO lor...itu wei hao
ish~
ish~
somemore those RULES...damn confusing la! but at least i get to DIGEST half of it...
sorry la...i really cant understand...XD
play till tired d...rush to change to swim!!!
weeeeeeeee
less ppl d...coz it's around 1pm...stupid right?
swim under the sun...
but only 3 of us swim at first...vian, elaine and me
then candice and kathrina dont wanna get into the water...
so they became my slave lor...easy ma...throw some stuff ask them to guard..:D
but wei hao at last sendiri also get in the water....hahaha...looks attempting le the pool~
coz everyone feel hot...:)

i was...learning how to swim...>.<
was learning how to float...but just cant relax when the water wanna cover my ears...
got choke by water twice lor...!_!
dont know i can be able to swim O not ...mmm...
elaine says 10 class i go also cant be able to learn it ...wuwuwu...
sad case...
so we went off to bath and change
BEFORE THAT~~!
got a damn thing happened...
my hp drop AGAIN AR!
now the bluetooth sudah rosak...!___!
then cant upload photo pulak~
wanna bluetooth pics to fren's hp also cant...so the picture since TODAY
cannot be post to anywhere...only will be a HISTORY in my mobile...f
T______T

so the BUT story will appear here...:D
so we spend about an hour o much inside the bathroom
for jacuzzi and sauna...hahaha
wei hao tunggu la~ XD
cannot tahan the sauna la...so hot...i thin enuf d...so no need...lol...went back to jacuzzi
and met vian ...she company me there...
then bath everything
vian lost her locker's key...
thirty bucks lor if lost the key~
but found back...it was left in candice bag...haha

at last we can get out from the bathroom :)
then go meet wei hao...lol...he was waiting for us..for quite long XD
off we head to JJ to makan...
had our brunch at 4pm lor...so late...
damn damn damn hungry...
ate everything...
went shop around...some went back..
some stayed to c the ambassador of nutox...lupa siapa la..one hk artist one m'sia artist..
mmm i saw from upstairs ba~ coz just pass by...
then went home lor...:(
elaine drive me home...thx a lot...muacks
that's the end for that day...
happy day :)

3 Scuttlebutt:

  1. hahaha.. lost twice why blame me pula..?
    next time play with me again and see..
    see you dare to play with me or not..
    scare you cry only.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ask u so pro...next time play again ar...u wanna play REAL time dun smash my leg can d...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. split the but story into 2~lolx



    wv

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥