::my days::

arghhh~ since holiday everyday doing house work...
today is the worst...
duh~ doing laundry since morning...
luckily these few days i slept EARLY[consider early la~]
and woke up early...

been to weihao's house at monday night...pergi lepak lepak at his house sing k
only 4 of us...T__T
others been busying doing stuff ~ piano class and college...gambate !
then thought tuesday can go out eat breakfast with vian and tzi
who knows my mum wanna go medical check up~
so rejected...

same thing happened today
been doing laundry coz today's sun is so sunny and bright
then it's the time to wash all the dirty clothes~
then suddenly vian called my house phone...wanna prank me somemore
the first i heard is vian's sound but
why she telling me where she is calling from and it is AN ADDRESS!!!
LMAO
terus ask who r u...gal...i dunno ur house ADDRESS LA~~! XD kakakaka...
tell me i terus blur wei =='''
ok...back to the main topic...she jio me out do things since tzi at her house and they are BORED
but...TIME couldn't bring us together

T__________________________________________________T

wuwuwuwuuuuuuu~
still doing laundry that time...
so rejected again
and this weekend job...sudah piuuuu~ tak de...
so friday to sunday gonna be bored...
wanna plan go out...

siapa nak pegi?

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥