^Halloween^

30/august HELP ICT
yippie!
there's event going on in my college
it's
TRICK OR TREAT
there's performances at the night while photo competition for the day
actually was not going coz not many ppl was there
but sin yee called..so abruptly i made decision to go ...lol
a lot of ppl wear up their costume and walk around the college
haha~ just making the atmosphere more real for a halloween
the 1st pic is after the show ends.
not all people are in this pic
the 2nd is rabbit[ghost] with me :D



late of the night after the event held
going to red island cafe
to celebrate woh sheng's birthday!
didn't have a proper picture of everyone...lol
but there is 13 of us!






there goes for my 2nd break of this year...
hope more to come..
dying for outing now...
bored like hell...LOL...
chaoz!

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥