color bring happiness to me =)

recently i'm still stucked in 'happy' mode
after purchase some 'colored stuff'
=D
i love colorful thing


well, i flashed back on the days i have been in this year
and i figured out,
i went a lot of place that i didn't really aware i am
going to, in this year...
i guess i really keep on going out these days,
no wonder my money is getting near to 0$ haha

even if it is nothing to do with travel or shops,
i still will find things to occupy my leisure.
coz i hate to be in that kinda feelings

of doing nothing.

>__< anyway,
let's dump that topic above aside
coz i found a website i wanna share about.
It isn't about the website actually,
it's teaching you
10 ways to wear a wired headband!


[from the above picture]
this is why we have wired headband everywhere on the street
after marc jacob's inspired people
to wear it
=D

i bought my wired headband last 2 months
if not mistaken
and i only wear it if i have a bad hair day.
since my head is kinda small...
it sometimes will be quite loose and fall off
if i didn't wired it well...
=(

here is the page
[sorry i lazy to post the whole thing here >_<]

anyway,
i am still looking for pink and white wired headband...
i couldn't find it =(
and my house didn't have any cloth that i can DIY it

i guess that's all for today..
enjoy ur weekend peeps


xoxo

0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥