books ... and bookmarks!


i used to lost my bookmarks
due to the book that is not having a hard cover
quite sad coz most of the lost bookmark
is my FAVOURITE

other than that
i used to made bookmark..
last time
not now anymore
coz i dont have the time to spend on DIY-ing~
but i found this blog post
kootoyoo
that teaches how to do a corner bookmark(the above image)
with fabric instead of paper that i did last time
and i wanna share it out

*****************************************************************************




man~ this coming week is having a midterm[psy]
having two assignments to pass up[psy again]
and presentation[another psy subject]
am i gonna be psycho instead of me understanding what is psychology?
lol
but i love the busy life
it makes me feel i am alive for something instead of nothing
yea
sometimes instead of alive.....i feel more to frustration and stress
but it always seems better than having nothing to do
gonna plan up a better weekend to release my hectic week days burden
we NEED a nice activity at weekend~!
we NEED a nice pampering weekend too~!!


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥