obsessed









i just get quite obsessed with BLYTHE doll
it just makes me remind of childhood feel
just so inspiring me

here it goes~

The the original blythe doll was created by designer Allison Katzman in 1972 and sold by the toy company Kenner. However, her oversized head and eyes that changed colors with a pull string did not go over well, and the four original dolls were only sold for a
year.

Blythe is a 12 inch doll, or 1/6 scale. Her head is disproportionately large compared to her body. Her eyes change colors and directions when the string hanging from the back of her head is pulled. The stock eye colors and positions for Neo Blythe are blue (left facing), orange (front facing), green (right facing), and pink (forward facing). She has fairly flat feet (Barbie shoes normally don’t fit) and only early Neo Blythes have bendable arms and legs. Her body is approximately the size of Mattel’s Skipper.

it makes me feel kinda orphan feel
the movie of orphan
lol
wanna get it somewhere
just look at the pictures up there
so cute right?
especially the 1st picture
i wanna get it!


i got this cool link too
=D check this out
blythe


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥