20/6/09

woke up quite early
coz need to go college for aerobic dance
did it at sri acmar
haha
get the result as expected
the student cant get along with us
well
just a 30 minutes warm up session
then ABU brought us to ate breakfast..
thx a lot nia :)

no basketball to play
didn't bring it into the car
and rain at morning
:(

went back college and did IT assignment
>.<
don't know correct or not
but did all i should do already and submitted
went back early...
bikini sent me back..
thx also to him XD
but lest pei ling at college alone
sorry ooo~

didn't took any pic for today
so no pic to view~

bout yesterday!!!
forgot to blog bout it!
EXAM!
well, maths one is kinda disappointing at first coz i skipped two question
i wrote answer for it at last minute...lol..hope it's correct
and i did it damn damn fast coz scare lack of time..
that's scary..my shoulder damn stress...
hand start to paralyze kind of feel
same goes to Ashley
and the most SILLY things is same old mistake repeated
i calculate the right thing but wrote the wrong thing in the paper
>.<
luckily someone remind me...thx a lot
but the last question re correct for few times also wrong so end up pass it up without getting the right answer!!!
then is ENG exam
>.<
carpooling is what i choose...
gave quite a lot of topic sentences
miss Amira say it will be 10% for mid term...
Jason wrote damn long lor~
some more swine flu topic...if not wrong
Ashley and Vincent same topic with me XD


i think that's all for yesterday and today..
hope there's more to come for new updates...
night
~sweet dreams~










0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥