Father's Day

It's weekend...sunday and Father's Day!
He didn't wear the clothes that my sis and i bought for him
:( he didn't see it..aiks...nevermind

we went for a dinner
haha
talk nonsense there{the siblings}
then my father just laugh
he didn't speak anything
after dinner then bring sis back to PJ lo

at least today went shopping
but didn't buy the things i need
coz went AEON JJ
mostly shop for clothings will go there
and somemore lack of time
anyway
today met with some RM seniors
haha
most of them looks prettier than before
too bad cant talk with them
coz everyone busy with own shopping

suddenly felt I've been a long time didn't go out shop that kind of feel
coz after college then go home
some more wanna save $$$
but shop too often not beneficial too.

overall, by the end of the shopping day
my mum satisfy coz bought a nice heels
that she always wanted
:)

-THE END-


0 Scuttlebutt:

Post a Comment

 
free counters

Followers

BlogMalaysia.com

Meet The Author

Hello readers, passer-by, strangers & friends, this is my beautiful blog. I hope you really enjoy reading it. Most of the post are just things I would like myself to remember after years. I am like any other human, I ♥ to talk ♥ to play ♥ to shop ♥ to eat ♥ to be curious like everyone else. A girl that endeavor to make her dreams come true & explore beautiful things that caught her eyes on this Earth. And not to forget, this girl here is named Wai Mun. I grateful to have you here, and remember to love yourself today! ♥ ♥ ♥

what soothe me, soothes you ♥